Mushkin 997070 16GB & 994071 32GB Redline Memory Review

bp9801

We have a new review to check out featuring some large capacity Mushkin memory kits. See how they perform in the OCC review of the Mushkin 997070 16GB & 994071 32GB Redline Memory - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/mushkin_99707016gb_99407132gb_redline/

Nice review, nice units, not a fan of the green PCB and red heatsink though.

Not so sure on the con for the conclusion, it is designed to be a large capacity set of ram, how is it a con that most people will not use so much ram?

Its like saying there is a con with this sportscar, most people do not need to go this fast. :biggrin:

I remember when I built my first PC not too long ago in 2007, and back then 8 gigs of RAM was "enormous overkill for anything other than photoshop/video editing".

Same applies here. Also red and green look ugly unless you are going for a Christmas themed rig.

A lot has changed since 2007. More RAM increases minimum frame rates pretty significantly for a lot of games. On top of that the extra RAM is used as a disk cache. The more you have, the better.

For the price of ram now, why not max out your motherboard? :evilgrin: But I think we have a new winner of the ugliest color scheme with the red and green. I think it's worse then Noctua. :sick: