OCC Staff Let's Play - Left 4 Dead 2

Guest_Jim_*

As there was interest in doing another one of these, three of the staff (Guest_Jim_*, hornybluecow, and aaron6581230, News Editor, Reviewer, and Reviewer Editor respectively) got online to play Left 4 Dead 2's Parish campaign. Thanks to an update in the recording software, there are no audio issues this time! (At least none that I found when I jumped around the video, checking the audio.) It runs a little over an hour, being a full L4D2 campaign, and has been age-restricted, as it contains some of the content that earned the game its M rating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2M_Z_eEi7o

As before, feel free to post comments and suggestions. If you haven't seen the previous video, here are a pair of links: OCC Staff Let's Play (news item) and OCC Staff Let's Play (forum thread).

why is it age-restricted when occ youtube has half naked ladies dancing and it's not? it just bugs me to have to log in but if you click it enough, you can watch it without loging in :)

why is it age-restricted when occ youtube has half naked ladies dancing and it's not? it just bugs me to have to log in but if you click it enough, you can watch it without loging in :)

Because I uploaded it and decided that because the game is M rated it would be best to restrict the video too. That's easy enough to change though, if someone higher than me wants to make that call.