Samsung Galaxy S4 thread

Nyt

us market is not getting the 8 core 

this is pure bs i am done with samsung 

Not a big deal....even with a Quad it will be smokin fast... Even though my S3 is a dual core I havent been able to lag it. I think Samsung has a bigger bag of tricks up their sleeve. they are currently trying to get away from Android and have their own OS in current works... thats going to shoot them in the foot... wait and see

NO market is not getting A PHYSICAL KEYBOARD

this is pure bs i am done with ALL OF THE COMPANIES

Fixed for my opinion

us market is not getting the 8 core 

this is pure bs i am done with samsung 

Not a big deal....even with a Quad it will be smokin fast... Even though my S3 is a dual core I havent been able to lag it. I think Samsung has a bigger bag of tricks up their sleeve. they are currently trying to get away from Android and have their own OS in current works... thats going to shoot them in the foot... wait and see

Yeah, like all I ever want is a dual core....it's just android, not folding or video converting. Plus I'm betting/hoping the 4 core would be more efficient (something that will actually matter in a phone) and I remember with the S3 in US it had more memory even though it had less cores (which I also deem a more desirable spec then processor cores)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Can you imagine selling millions of high speed electronic devices for a network that essentially does not exist, yes it has been done it is called 4g. These companies have literally buried the 3g networks, completely over saturating the intended capacities. Maybe later this year the actual 4g might have more than a tiny ink blot of coverage in the handful of the largest cities, or not. But in the meantime are you paying for 4g coverage, and getting only 3g. What should be done about that.

im wondering if the glitching and slow touch screen response I experience with adobe flash will go away with the 1.9 quadcore. the online betting website I use only supports adobe flash for live video.

did some shopping and found the best price for Verizon is at newegg. 159.99 new contract or upgrade. insurance with no deductible 7.99/mo but only covers normal wear or failure. 179.99 from wirefly is next best. same price from target. bestbuy doesn't have price yet but they have the best insurance. its 9.99/mo no deductible and covers anything. drop it in the toilet, run over it with your car, phsyco girlfriend or boyfriend smashes the screen, walk in the door hand it to them and walk out with a new one.

Can someone correct me if I am wrong?  in other phone forums I frequent, they said US does not get the quad core or octa is because the US Satellites cannot handle it?? Is that true?

Can someone correct me if I am wrong? in other phone forums I frequent, they said US does not get the quad core or octa is because the US Satellites cannot handle it?? Is that true?

Cores won't affect satellite coverage. However the particular phones that have quad or Octa core may not support the frequencies that US cellular networks use.

Can someone correct me if I am wrong? in other phone forums I frequent, they said US does not get the quad core or octa is because the US Satellites cannot handle it?? Is that true?

Cores won't affect satellite coverage. However the particular phones that have quad or Octa core may not support the frequencies that US cellular networks use.

They should work on the GSM networks of America....but yeah I was going to post the first part lol

Because none of the phones in the US have quad cores while Europe's version of  GS3/GS4 have quad/octa respectively.. So thereby it is not Samsung's fault jdm_freek..