Getting the Maximum from Crysis

SenitaL

Great mod guide , i just brought Crysis for the purpose of getting mods , i dont even honestly like the game all too much

EDIT: all the xzero stuff is gone :(

Yes, Threads seem to do this alot over at Crymod. However i just checked and Xzero has released The following statement:

All downloads from the thread have been removed (at the exception of the CE3 Sponza model/map). That means that there are no more downloads available at this time.

There are too many versions of shaders floating around out there and too many people struggling to install them. So from now on until final release, no more questions regarding previously released shaders will be answered. They are, for all I know, non-existent.

A closed beta will soon be in testing.

So we just have to sit tight and wait for Xzero to re-release the work more refined along with his other Shaders like Face and lens Flares which i was waiting for. :(

Thanks for posting, i will keep this thread updated as soon as we get our lovely shaders back!

Edited by SenitaL

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i realize i'm a little late in the game but anyway...

i have a basic question about these mods... RELI2 for instance is called a "tod mod". yet... screenshots show improved textures and such. same goes for other tod mods. now... what do textures have to do with "time of day"? "time of day" should only be about lighting?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry i've been away for so long again carls and derns, i lost my Internet for more than a month. :down: On the plus side while studying in isolation from the rest of the world, i did spend my break times working on Crysis, tweaking up on a revised config and improvising with what i have.

Xzero now officially works at Crytek, (woots for him!) and i managed to figure out what the severe performance issues with Xigmatek's XFX2 mod were being caused by. So expect another overhaul of this thread. :cool2:

sh4dow its never to late ;) As for your question, Yes TOD is only a lighting modification, RELI2 (and by extension other TOD mods) Do not change anything texture related. I guess they could just be showing off how good their mod looks with new textures as well? :dunno: hope this helps.

Heya Wev! Unfortunately Crysis 2 is very limited in terms of what we can do with it. Theres not much out for it at the moment, though i'd like to add in a Crysis 2 section at some point if we do finally get the keys to cryengine 3 :happy:

Edited by SenitaL

• 3 weeks later...