A Football Fan No More

VaporX

I understand the allegation but look at the rules, while we are looking at a worst case scenario and BTW again this is not about one team, they all do it, it has brought to light the fact that the rules stop incentive for just aggressive play.

Ok, if it's just allegations, that's okay. I thought they had determined that it went as far as the injury incentives. Hell, if you hit someone hard, you should get a bonus in something other than a highlight reel. But the intention to give him a broken ankle (when you see leap tackles to player's ankles), or tackle them in the head to give them a concussion, I think it's unsportsmanlike.

Ok, if it's just allegations, that's okay. I thought they had determined that it went as far as the injury incentives. Hell, if you hit someone hard, you should get a bonus in something other than a highlight reel. But the intention to give him a broken ankle (when you see leap tackles to player's ankles), or tackle them in the head to give them a concussion, I think it's unsportsmanlike.

I 100% agree. I saw an interview and heard of a few others were players are admitting to the incentives for making great plays but they are saying there was never a call for taking someone out. Now there are players saying the other way as well so I would say it could have happened and if it did then I agree it needs to be dealt with. The anger for me is the way the rules stop hard play incentives and further this false sense of surprise that this could happen in the NFL when it has been happening in the NFL and other sports for years!