Need Help With System Error

RiftRunner

Not sure how to fix this, has anyone had to deal with this. this is the first time i have ever had an error show up when i ran a system health report, i look everywhere i could think of online, i did find some stuff on the " tv_Configmgrerr24 " part of it , but nothing associated with the " AODDriver4.1 " part, Can anyone help me fix this ? this is the error message...

The device, AODDriver4.1, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr24". This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is ROOT\LEGACY_AODDRIVER4.1\0000.

Well after searching for hours online last night and this morning and finding no solution, i went into device manager, plug n play devices, and uninstalled the driver, that seems to have fixed the problem, it must have snuck in with a download or something

• 4 weeks later...

Quick tip for solving windows error.

Knock on wood, this has not happened to me in a very, very long time, but every once in a while the Microsoft Windows system files will become corrupted and report errors. The solution to this annoying, but fixable, problem is to repair the files. A reboot of the PC will often do the trick, but there is a way to repair files while Windows 7 is running and, presumably, you are working productively.

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/window-on-windows/quick-tip-scan-windows-7-system-files-to-repair-errors/3358

Related thread: http://www.techyv.com/questions/errors-trying-use-system-restore-windows-7

• 4 months later...

A device has a configuration problem that prevents it from working properly.

Details: The device, AODDriver4.01, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr24". This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is ROOT\LEGACY_AODDRIVER4.01\0000.

Resolution: 1. Verify the correct driver is installed.

2. Try updating the drivers using Windows Update.

3. Check with the manufacturer for an updated driver.

4. Attempt to uninstall and then reinstall the device using Device Manager.

Related: Explanation of Error Codes Generated by Device Manager

Manage Devices in Windows

I am having the same issues....and none of the above fixes the issue.....I don't own a Windows 7 disc as this laptop came pre-installed with no disc.....anybody have an idea where in the world the AODDriver is?.....tv and plug and play in the Device Manager didn't seem to do anything and I still get the same error....could it be a graphic card issue or Catalyst Control Center thing?....I use my HDMI cable to stream games and movies could that be it???? Anybody?????

Sam~