MINECRAFT

BluePanda

You do know you are too... right? :lol: I have to admit if you didn't know then I'm going to die of laughter...

It wasn't obvious that I was oblivious when I asked for that compass? :lol:

I had no idea, I don't like using the OP stuff anyway unless it's for something like a compass, I like to explore but I don't like to mine much so it's hard for me to get a compass early on.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I upgraded java but now i get this.

#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000076e50895, pid=5268, tid=2892
#
# JRE version: 6.0_26-b03
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (20.1-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [ntdll.dll+0x50895]

Why wont this just work!!!! :angry:

Do you need ladders right next to each other now?

I cant seem to climb otherwise.

Yeah. Also, for the person running out of ram, you need to lower your render distance. I don't know why I get that message, as I have 8 perfectly usable gigs haha. Also, can I get OP on the server? And can we allow flying? it makes building so much easier

Yeah. Also, for the person running out of ram, you need to lower your render distance. I don't know why I get that message, as I have 8 perfectly usable gigs haha. Also, can I get OP on the server? And can we allow flying? it makes building so much easier

You should still have OP. :D I have the same OPs listed as the old server plus those who have asked nicely. Let me know if it's not working and I'll fix it.

Enabled Flight OPs :D