Test Drive - Sport Sedans

Fogel

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took one out for a test ride last year, its got the power, handles well, but man I felt sea sick after I got back to the dealership. lol

Which, he tested three cars haha

I was talking about the WRX STi

Last year for some dumb reason... Actually I know why, I was wearing a suit when I went to the dealer... But I got to test drive a 2013 Cady CTS-V sedan... The 556hp supercharged monster... I've never come so close to killing myself and enjoying every second of it. Lolol

Second to that the fastest car I ever drove was a Dodge Challenger SRT8, 470hp V8, was really fun. But the beast was nothing compared to the CTS-V.

All in all, if you ever get the chance to test drive a CTS-V... Do it. Say American cars are crappy all you want, but the CTS-V will make you eat your words.

I remember back in 1995 or 96 when they had I think it was a GTS model or something like that supercharged, man did that thing move for a Caddy lol.

Fastest thing I have ever driven was in the following order 

2011 GTR that was tweaked right out.

My 2009 GSX-R 750 Crotch Rocket,

2006 Viper,

09 BMW 

89 LX Mustang vs 2010 Stang are pretty darn close in terms of performance. I would have to give the edge to the 2010 but just barely.

Are you asking for HP on the STI for 2002? I think it was around 260 if I recall, because a few years later they were hitting 300HP on the sti. I think Torque was around 250 if memory serves me correctly.

The WRX's are just badass in terms of performance. Unfortunately they come with a premium on the pricing now and look like ass! 

The all wheel drive helps keep it grounded too, unlike some of the other crazy ass cars on the road today.

Well I wasn't too far off haha......

I have a buddy that had one hence why I could remember some numbers :)

My brother's old neighbor had an '04 STI. Kept trying to convince my bro to upgrade from a Lancer to a Lancer Evo so they could see which car was better. :lol: