OCZ RevoDrive X2 100GB PCI Express Hard Drive Review

bp9801

Guest ajmatson

Oooooooh that is a damn nice drive.

It'd be pretty awesome if that review sample accidentally fell into a shipping box that was conveniently labeled for my address.

:ph34r:

For the right price we can talk ROFL :)

not sure why anyone would buy this with sata3 drives being released now, which are almost as fast, not raided so therefore trim support, alot cheaper, etc,

Mine beats the CRAP out of all the comps with ssd's I have ever booted against, Played against, or tested against. I don't need a bench to show real world results.

Guest ajmatson

Mine beats the CRAP out of all the comps with ssd's I have ever booted against, Played against, or tested against. I don't need a bench to show real world results.

+1

It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about benches. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about benches, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about benches. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about benches man. How silly is that?

not sure why anyone would buy this with sata3 drives being released now, which are almost as fast, not raided so therefore trim support, alot cheaper, etc,

SATA3 speeds cap lower than speeds revo drives can easily achieve

if you are going to argue this point then I will say SATA2 is fine for the average user

I'm not sure what you mean alot cheaper, the intel SATA3 drive sells for 600$ and is slower