Video game character Halloween costume

ClayMeow

A few large boxes and some paint and you could go as a Creeper from Minecraft. :)

Thought about that since that's probably the cheapest contemporary character I could do, but I don't even play the game. lol

EDIT: I also thought of just getting a white lab coat and white pants and going as Gordon Freeman, pre-HEV Suit :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay, you could easily do a pre-HEV suit Gordon Freeman. Get a fake doctor's labcoat, and wear it over a shirt and tie. You could grow a goatee and wear some glasses, and you're pretty much set!

While that might not be too exciting, I did find an interesting outfit for the ladies:

American McGee's Alice

41iVMzntaIL._SY445_.jpg

If only I knew someone who would wear it lol

I'll by ordering my Star Trek uniform soon, myself. (Man I'm a nerd :pfp::lol: )

Edited by 90sgamer

Clay, you could easily do a pre-HEV suit Gordon Freeman. Get a fake doctor's labcoat, and wear it over a shirt and tie. You could grow a goatee and wear some glasses, and you're pretty much set!

Why a fake labcoat? He goes to uni still just haha he could get a real labcoat.

Why a fake labcoat? He goes to uni still just haha he could get a real labcoat.

I guess he could, I know my university had lab coats we could buy for chemistry classes, but they were specially made to be fire/chemical resistant, and were expensive if I remember correctly. While a real lab coat would be awesome, I was just thinking of costs. :biggrin:

Just looking online, professional lab coats don't seem to run too expensive at all, just around $15-$20 USD. College students get ripped off at every turn :doh: !