DDR2 Activity LED Strip - Anyone know anything about these please?

Hi,

Am a newbie to modding in general (and hope that this question has been posted in the correct forum sub-category) and would like to ask whether anyone knows technical specifications and pinout details for the following please? This was attached to a DDR2 Module (possibly via a heat-spreader - cannot recall for certain) however whether this was fitted at the factory I'm not sure (at a guess it wasn't).

1918uu.jpg

Apologies for the quality of the photo.

No idea whether this is programmable or whether the LEDs illuminate randomly.

Thank you for any help.

Edited by moddingnewbie

Those are more Bling than useful. Crucial Balistic Tracer Ram has them, here's a youtube review of this ram showing it...

Edited by kyfire

Those are more Bling than useful. Crucial Balistic Tracer Ram has them, here's a youtube review of this ram showing it...

Hi, Thank you for your reply. The strip that I've no idea how to hook-up has a 3-pin edge connector on it. Any idea's what manufacturer made these as it'd be great knowing how to go about hooking it up please?

Thank you again.

that looks like an NXZT led strip to me , same connector .

Hi, Thank you for your reply. Any idea's what the pinout is at all please? Failing that does a controller card need to be used?

Thank you again.

See the documentation of the specific product. :happy:

Edited by d6bmg

that looks like an NXZT led strip to me , same connector .

Hi, Thank you for your reply. Any idea's what the pinout is at all please? Failing that does a controller card need to be used?

Thank you again.

See the documentation of the specific product. :happy:

Hi, Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately tried Googling such a product and am cannot find any details on it at all.