Need New Keyboard

Last night my Keyboard was murdered by 3hr long BF3 session and to tell you the truth, I know nothing in choosing keyboards. Up till yesterday, I was using a Generic Logitech Keyboard (New Touch 200) and this time around I'd like to purchase a proper gaming keyboard.

I don't have much money to begin with so I'd like to stick to around $50-60 (IDR 500-600k) at most. I know I wouldn't get a top of the line keyboard but that's what I can afford for now. I could probably save up some more if you guys think that it's really worth the money, but then I'd have to find a replacement keyboard first for the time being..

Right now my eyes are set on the Logitech G105 (non MW3 edition) since I can get it for quite cheap (IDR 390K or US$ 40). Other then that, I can only found Razer Arctosa and Roccat Arvo that fits within my budget.

I'll be buying from here: http://www.waroengkom.com/ - Parts of it are in English so I don't think you'd need to Google Translate it.

What I want is a keyboard that's mainly for FPS gaming. I couldn't care less if it has Macros since I'm playing BF3 mainly. Also I do quite a lot of MS Office for School so it'd be nice if it's comfortable for serious typing too.

Last but not least, I'd appreciate it if it stays within my budget limit. The less the better honestly.

I have the Razer Arctosa and I like it. Nothing too fancy, but I like the way it looks. and...it works lol

I've tried the Arctosa but I didn't like the keys very much.. They're all flat and kinda slippery too. Just doesn't suit my taste.

I have the logitech g15 (with a rebate $70) and very happy with it. I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives. you can't go wrong with a logitech keyboard. don't go wireless if you wanna game, though.

I'm concerned that the G105 doesn't perform as good as the higher end Gs purely on the keyboard point of view. Any idea if it's of the same quality/performance (comfort, mechanics etc)