Designed a new avatar

Andrewr05

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you could get on Steam. :P

It was 2:30 and I had just barely gotten home and didnt have the mental capacity to walk over to my computer... so I just collapsed in bed and browsed OCC for ~10 minutes before passing out. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Like the new Avatar, Andrew ...it confuses me, but still like it.

Stoner's throws me off the most though. Nice but seems out of character.

Liked BP's old one better ...if he wanted change than I could see transparency mixed with a 3D illusion, sort of how Andrew's goes outside the boundries

What is with the avatars I see a few people running around with: Onion, MJCRO, etc.?

Do they come from some generic avatar generating site? References being a fan of something?

• 3 weeks later...

Your sig pic is blocked here so I can't see it. For some reason this place hates Imageshack. :dunno:

Well its gone now anyways, I like this much more simplistic look with no sig pic.

I just wish I could get the color coding to work properly within the 'spolier' cell.

Well its gone now anyways, I like this much more simplistic look with no sig pic.

I just wish I could get the color coding to work properly within the 'spolier' cell.

You are the only one I seen rock that kind of sig so I pair you and that sig up. Maybe switch the colors up every once in awhile? Like Orange and Black during Ocktoberfest. Red and dark purple might look cool, would look like it came from a game. Still cool even left alone.

Not a fan of the font sizes in your spoiler tag stuff.