Tesoro Durandal Ultimate G1NL Mechanical Keyboard Review

bp9801

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I was really hoping this would do better. It's truly a very attractive keyboard. :(

I'm considering buying a mechanical keyboard (if I can find a good one for a decent price, at a time when I have the funds), because I recently broke the shift key on my Lycosa. I was never a fan of my Lycosa, but with a broken left shift, it's damned near impossible to use. :\

With the Corsair Vengeance K90 Mechanical at $125 that thing is pretty pricey. K90 has back-lighting, macro keys (a BF3 guide), and media keys. I do wish the vengeance had another USB and headphone/microphoe jack, it only comes with one USB and its pass-through so you need to plug in 2x USB cables into your PC. Let alone the flunky-ness of the K90 :(

The company and product both have weird names :P

Edited by AZNguyen

Indeed. "Sword of Angel" is an interesting Engrish interpretation of the history of the name "Durandal". :lol:

With the Corsair Vengeance K90 Mechanical at $125 that thing is pretty pricey. K90 has back-lighting, macro keys (a BF3 guide), and media keys. I do wish the vengeance had another USB and headphone/microphoe jack, it only comes with one USB and its pass-through so you need to plug in 2x USB cables into your PC. Let alone the flunky-ness of the K90 :(

You are telling me...you should be seeing a review on 90 series not too long from now. :whistling: