250 to 600

IVIYTH0S

Well after 3 years with my trusty Ninja 250 it was finally time to upgrade, so I picked up a 2007 Yamaha FZ6 for $4100 (had 3750mi on it)....not that the Ninja was failing but I needed something fuel injected!

Goodbye Ninja (Pip)

32126_1308969607804_6581365_n.jpg

Hello FZ (Unnamed for now)

1172544_10200621309878668_1636622118_o.j

1239124_10200621309798666_1271058409_o.j

1082552_10200621309758665_821554901_o.jp

Edited by IVIYTH0S
  • Like 1

Nice upgrade. The 250 ninja is a fine motorcycle, but it is still a 250cc. I'm sure you'll have more pleasure on the FZ. More power when needed, probably better handling and it looks cooler imo.

My upgrade has just been postponed 2 years due to new super strict laws here in Denmark.... Gotta stick with my GS 500 E a little longer I guess. Didn't know you rode.

It's BLUE!

Actually it's pretty happy :teehee:

Yes it is Panda and not bad looking but I want to see it again after your done building it lol and dont mod this with the channel locks like ya did your case :lol:

Love it!! *grabs recip*

IMHO it looks cooler then your old bike.

It does look mean (deservingly so)

Nice upgrade. The 250 ninja is a fine motorcycle, but it is still a 250cc. I'm sure you'll have more pleasure on the FZ. More power when needed, probably better handling and it looks cooler imo.

My upgrade has just been postponed 2 years due to new super strict laws here in Denmark.... Gotta stick with my GS 500 E a little longer I guess. Didn't know you rode.

Well handling can be debateable dur to the added weight and the center of mass being higher but I AM loving the power at every RPM, the lack of archaeic use of choke.

Nothing wrong with the 500, what's your next target bike?? Be safe riding out there!

IMHO it looks cooler then your old bike.

likewise :thumbsup:

Thanks

Thanks everyone! :)

If I can find a well kept ZXR 750 from around 91 I'm all over it, but they have often have too many miles on them. So my second option will be a SV 650 S, the newer the better. My budget will be the limiting factor there, because I'd like to buy some GSXR front shocks for it.

The GS 500 E is a decent bike, but it is definitely a commuter bike. It's starting to get a little dull, but it was cheap enough that it doesn't matter as much if I lay it down during my attempts of getting rid of my chicken strips :P

Happy and BLUE go together! lol. But I would say if nothing else, it's a beautiful compared to yer old bike. :)

Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am my new toy car. :)

Indeed! Though it's rainy today :(

If I can find a well kept ZXR 750 from around 91 I'm all over it, but they have often have too many miles on them. So my second option will be a SV 650 S, the newer the better. My budget will be the limiting factor there, because I'd like to buy some GSXR front shocks for it.

The GS 500 E is a decent bike, but it is definitely a commuter bike. It's starting to get a little dull, but it was cheap enough that it doesn't matter as much if I lay it down during my attempts of getting rid of my chicken strips :P

Just as long as it's fuel injected, you'll be happy!

Haha that's awesome, that's why I don't like clean or nice things...you're always weary of pushing them to the limits