Official Bored at Class/Work Thread

doopypeanut

Filed FAFSA late by 1 day, but didn't qualify for Pell Grant again :( I did check the financial aid tab and saw a new award on there :D

Florida Medallion Scholars

UCF Grant Full Time

UCF Scholars Award

I may just break even with tuition for 2012-2013. Hopefully I can get a summer grant too. 9 more classes to go.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in my last 3 hour lab before Spring break begins... 9PM baby!!

Ugh, it's never been such a drag being here -- just wanna be done!!! :P

Having night lab's must BLOW. Thank god my schedule is balling! woo.gif

Having night lab's must BLOW. Thank god my schedule is balling! woo.gif

Everyone gets screwed sometimes. I had 8 AM classes every day for nearly every year I was in undergrad. :lol: I got stuck with a lot of night labs too. :mfp:

If you do, we got a PC gaming club (beware of the 80% troll population on forums and in real life :rolleyes: ) that hosts lan events once a month. I think in April we are hosting a 500 player lan event for the SC2 CSL finals.

Haha, gaming, I haven't had time for it in at least a year, and I'm only in high school. :lol: That, and my rig is a piece of crap now.

Edited by l33t p1mp

See, now I have time for gaming, and I have a decent rig (though my GPU needs taken to the pasture :( ) but I have the worst internet speeds ever.. Splitting the responsibility of my girlfriend's daughter, paying for my own place in one city, living with them in another.. So I got (actual bandwidth, not "rated") 184KBps downloads and 86KBps uploads.. Isn't enough money for a couple more weeks to get anything better. And when the money does come in, well we've set aside savings for a car.. So about 50% plus of my excess income.. You guessed it, upkeep, savings, gas, and insurance. Hell, I'll just be glad to have the money though, going from $800 a month I'm making now to $1,600.. Something to look forward to. And btw, that's just my income, the girlfriend makes less than i do but i'm just glad she works.. Dated plenty that never worked but wanted handouts.. ugh.

Oh yeah, I'm balling in online gaming. For 3 years didn't have a moment's rest for it, now I got all the time in the world working on my own schedule.. And couldn't play runescape. I'd take night labs anyday lol, at least it ends in something productive: not just another day of do the dishes (I'm a self-employed stay at home "dad". Fun fun..)

Edited by dragonsdontfly

Everyone gets screwed sometimes. I had 8 AM classes every day for nearly every year I was in undergrad. :lol: I got stuck with a lot of night labs too. :mfp:

I just try to make my schedule no earlier than 9AM. I had a 3 hour night class last semester.. on Friday's, boy was that fun. lol2.gif

Oh yeah, I'm balling in online gaming. For 3 years didn't have a moment's rest for it, now I got all the time in the world working on my own schedule.. And couldn't play runescape. I'd take night labs anyday lol, at least it ends in something productive: not just another day of do the dishes (I'm a self-employed stay at home "dad". Fun fun..)

Lmao, runescape, good times. :lol: I spent so much time on that.

I just try to make my schedule no earlier than 9AM. I had a 3 hour night class last semester.. on Friday's, boy was that fun. lol2.gif

Wish I could dictate starts and finishes like that but I have 5days a week with fixed starts at 8:30 or on two days 9:30 add in 18 hours contact time, 10hours of gaps between classes and then hour and a half travel time not including the half hour I have to wait for a train on some days like today , Friday :-/

Long weeks

However another is down and I am happy to say I convinced my friend to buy a pink laptop we shall see how long it takes her to forgive me :lol:

Wish I could dictate starts and finishes like that but I have 5days a week with fixed starts at 8:30 or on two days 9:30 add in 18 hours contact time, 10hours of gaps between classes and then hour and a half travel time not including the half hour I have to wait for a train on some days like today , Friday :-/

Long weeks

However another is down and I am happy to say I convinced my friend to buy a pink laptop we shall see how long it takes her to forgive me :lol:

I dormed at school my freshman year and then realized how much a waste it was seeing how I only lived 25 min. away from campus.

Now I commute with the parent's ride until I can hopefully get this bimmer on the road!! doh.gif Only four more semesters to go until I'm done with this crap. lol2.gif