League of Legends

WhenKittensATK

Sooo... servers were down for the whole Sunday and now it seems people are catching up... 15 minutes queues, over 20000 in line -_-

:snap:

*UPDATE*

It's Wednsday and queues over 30 minutes make me wish it was Monday again... lol

Edited by Neebitemnemo

Oh yea. Team was 1 - 14 (early game) and we made a comeback and won. Jungle Cho'Gath, nom nom nom nom.

I'll have to rewatch the match later and see if it has any good moments for video.

Edited by AZNguyen

All I play is Teemo, and sometimes Karth. They're just the funner champs to play, imo, and I like . people off by playing Teemo cuz people just don't like him on a team, and they don't like going against him, either. The only time I do bad is when I play one-handed while I'm on the phone with the game muted and also doing some work on my second computer. Otherwise, I have to try to carry to win, but it's hard to carry 2-3 feeders.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19184340#history

Oh yea. Team was 1 - 14 (early game) and we made a comeback and won. Jungle Cho'Gath, nom nom nom nom.

I'll have to rewatch the match later and see if it has any good moments for video.

Are you EU or US servers?

Guess US since your from Florida... Want to play a game sometimes?

Edited by Neebitemnemo

Finally tried this game after my friends bugged me enough about it.

I was not impressed. Some features are really neat and are improvements over Dota, but I just don't think the gameplay was as fun as Dota. Basically crushed everyone with cs but I still dont have the hang of the heroes and whatnot. When I first played Dota, it was exciting. LoL did not make me feel any excitement...

Maybe it's because I do have a bias as I am a Dota veteran...played over 4 years on and off in between, and currently ranked 493th in Battlenet servers. www.dotacash.com

Edited by nickk47

You probably played against crappy players. LoL uses a player level system 1-30. So when you queue up you get a mixture if someone in your party isn't 30. Even some level 30 players aren't so good.

Edited by AZNguyen