New card is in!

Hyper Threaded

Thanks Frank,.. I was thinking perhaps bonus points were only for CPU WUs :dunno:  ,.. and I quit running my CPU slot a while ago,.. and only run GPUs now,.. seems like the bonus points stopped about same time,.. I prefer not running rig with everything at 100% 24/7,.. and never got much points for CPU.

I will request new passkey tonight,.. and see what happens.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Frank,.. I was thinking perhaps bonus points were only for CPU WUs :dunno:  ,.. and I quit running my CPU slot a while ago,.. and only run GPUs now,.. seems like the bonus points stopped about same time,.. I prefer not running rig with everything at 100% 24/7,.. and never got much points for CPU.

I run the CPU as well and that may be the key. My 920 is only good for about 10-11k a day but it adds up over time.

I run the CPU as well and that may be the key. My 920 is only good for about 10-11k a day but it adds up over time.

Same here. I will run the CPU client regardless.

Edited by Hyper Threaded

Just checked my logs and passkey was good,.. but I have not received any bonus points for last 100WUs,.. I changed passkey and sent my logs to the guys at Extreme they will adjust points or fix issue for me.

Retroactive bonus points for 100 WUs would be sweet,.. :lol:

Edited by Braegnok

Just checked my logs and passkey was good,.. but I have not received any bonus points for last 100WUs,.. I changed passkey and sent my logs to the guys at Extreme they will adjust points or fix issue for me.

Retroactive bonus points for 100 WUs would be sweet,.. :lol:

That could be huge! On the order of 2 million points+   :doh: