push/pull H100 and epic dust...

Crawlerz246

Dust will collect to the nylons instead... you either take them off and throw them away and affix a new pair or shake them out...and reuse...

easier to clean/replace nylons than cleaning a PC.... wouldnt you agree?

Dust will collect to the nylons instead... you either take them off and throw them away and affix a new pair or shake them out...and reuse...

easier to clean/replace nylons than cleaning a PC.... wouldnt you agree?

yh but see to take the nylons off I'd still have to unscrew all that rad stuff and fans... so same amount of work.

oh and the results are in. after running P95 for an hour on each setup (push and push/pull) I find that the top for push/pull is 2C lower then pull. 67C vs 69C respectively.

yh but see to take the nylons off I'd still have to unscrew all that rad stuff and fans... so same amount of work.

oh and the results are in. after running P95 for an hour on each setup (push and push/pull) I find that the top for push/pull is 2C lower then pull. 67C vs 69C respectively.

nah you're missing my point....you open the nylons like a bag and pc the PC inside them... thus the PC is inside them and the nylons completely surround the PC... kinda like a robbers face wearing nylons on his head LOL

nah you're missing my point....you open the nylons like a bag and pc the PC inside them... thus the PC is inside them and the nylons completely surround the PC... kinda like a robbers face wearing nylons on his head LOL

oh.. OH! of course. I am stuck like a dumbass in the conventional world. +1 good thinking mate.

Nothing personal here but i must tell the truth.

To be honest with you i would address the dust issue in the house first and foremost. There is no way no matter where that thing was sitting it should have built up like that. Other the that being up against that much flack in the air you are fighting a looking battle. Only way other then that is to do custom liquid cooling with wider find spacing such as an rx series radiator.