good z77 motherboard

Just been reading about bad RMA stuff about ASUS.

I am on my second ASUS board and it is good, but I'd hate to have to RMA with them.

Personally, I'm yet to face any issues regarding the RMA of Asus boards. But again, every company changes RMA policy time to time which may cause problem to buyers.

I tested just about Z77 every board. Ed's choice of the GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H is good. ASRock's Asrock Z77 Extreme4 is also good and MSI's Z77-GD55 is also good. Don't listen to DNAAngle and try to brainwash you about ASRock. ASRock makes as good of boards as any. Asus has had bios issues on the Z77 platform but their boards are good. I would pass Asus on the Z77 side IMO.

I tested just about Z77 every board. Ed's choice of the GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H is good. ASRock's Asrock Z77 Extreme4 is also good and MSI's Z77-GD55 is also good. Don't listen to DNAAngle and try to brainwash you about ASRock. ASRock makes as good of boards as any. Asus has had bios issues on the Z77 platform but their boards are good. I would pass Asus on the Z77 side IMO.

Well, I'm having to RMA my ASRock Z77E-ITX motherboard, and the CS rep is giving me the run-around...

Well, I'm having to RMA my ASRock Z77E-ITX motherboard, and the CS rep is giving me the run-around...

I have had bad Asus boards and Gigabytes. 1 boards fault is not representative of bad product plus it is not the board I listed. Sometimes poop happens.