Official OCC 2013 Christmas Contest

Bosco

I like advanced HTML features! Click the link and it should have essentially a form email for you to fill out. Already includes the subject and has lines for the information Bosco wants. Fill it out and LOOK IT OVER! Unless Dave looks at this and says I got everything, do not assume I have not made a mistake! CHECK THE FIRST POST AND YOUR ANSWERS BEFORE SENDING.
It works with Thunderbird and GMail. Don't have other accounts/software to test it.

[email protected]

I did this using the Link tool on the forums and selected E-mail for link type. HTML code for anyone who wants to look it over before clicking:

<a href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=OCC%20Contest&amp;body=Username%3A%20%0AMailing%20Address%3A%20%0APhone%20Number%20(must%20be%20available%20on%20Christmas%20Day)%3A%20%0A%0ASystem%20Specs%0ACPU%3A%20%0ACooling%3A%20%0AMotherboard%3A%20%0ARAM%3A%20%0AGPU%3A%20%0APSU%3A%20%0AData%20Storage%3A%20%0ACase%3A%20">[email protected]</a>

Obviously amend the list of system specs as is appropriate for your situation. The subject is OCC Contest, but anything context appropriate will likely be accepted.

I am still trying to figure out what he is saying lol

Who, me? If that's the case, just click the contest@ link in the post earlier and let me know if it covers everything you need. Easy enough to make changes. (Hopefully you have something that can accept the link. GMail and Thunderbird do, but I can't promise all email systems do.)

I am still trying to figure out what he is saying lol

What I should have said was.. I used the Christmas contest as the subject line :P

Ahhhh that's what it was lol