Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS Battle Dragon Bag Reviewed

Bosco

Is OCC running out of cases to review?  :teehee: But it's an neat product, I would be more interested a laptop bag that holds more then just a laptop.

Edited by Black64

Is OCC running out of cases to review?  :teehee: But it's an neat product, I would be more interested a laptop bag that holds more then just a laptop.

That can be used as a laptop bag.

But regardless, there are several laptop bags that hold way more than just a laptop - I own plenty :lol:

I prefer the backpack ones and not the messenger bags though - I used to use a messenger bag, but the backpacks are so much more convenient (and tend to hold more).

Amanda wanted to review it, and honestly I wanted to see the review lol

Amanda wanted to review it, and honestly I wanted to see the review lol

Ditto! 

Just sayin...I'm totally stealing this from her. :)

I can't believe there was no picture of your cat hiding in the bag :lol:

Actually he prefers it as a bed...he claimed it before I even could finish the review. I'll have to find ya a picture to satisfy your need...

Just sayin...I'm totally stealing this from her. :)

I can't believe there was no picture of your cat hiding in the bag :lol:

Actually he prefers it as a bed...he claimed it before I even could finish the review. I'll have to find ya a picture to satisfy your need...

How has that image not appeared on FB yet?! :teehee:

Hahaha! Nice!

I don't know what it is with pets and bags. When I watch my brother's poochie, she'll just randomly decide to climb on top of my backpack and lay down instead of on her bed. It doesn't look comfortable!