What did you get for Christmas?

neddamttocs

Not really a poll this week as there are way to many answers, What did you get for Christmas this year?

Let us know on OCC Poll.

To tell you the truth....nothing. lol

My family isn't the richest around and my mother even wanted me to not come to her when it was Christmas because it costs me money to get there.

In the end, i decided to go to her for the Christmas holidays and we just spend the days together playing games.

Nothing....after a financial emergency right before Christmas there was only enough leftover to get the kids Christmas. I tell you what though watching the kids open their presents was more than enough for my wife and I.

For me Christmas is a Childrens holiday so i always advocate it's about the kids... wife saved up all year for Christmas as i;ve turned her into quite the miser somedays...

She found a cheap Tinkerbell ring she wanted and I felt generous and bought it for her...she got me a Keurig coffee maker from the black friday sales...

The simplest things in life I want most i never get..... so I'll settle for making coffee....

Received a beer making kit, Armani Cologne and a few other small things.

Bought my dad a new mouse, mouse pad, and keyboard for a gaming rig I gave him a few weeks ago.

Bought my mom a nook e-reader.

I never care about what I get for Christmas. I get my tech toys for free or really low cost and anything else I need I buy myself. I ask everyone to focus on my kids. This year however my wife and kids went together and got me a Kingston HyperX 240 gig SSD and $100 on Steam :-) My family gets me...