Our Logitech G15 (New Updated) Keyboard is Posted

Nemo

Cheapo keyboards FTW :P I have a currently three year old SiliconGraphics (Silitek) crap keyboard, it's loud as hell, but I don't have an inclination to change it yet... The keys are so smooted out through my typing lol, the space bar is totally smooth only at the point where I usually whack it ... perfekt ;)
Yea, I prefer older TACTILE keyboards as well, I like to know when I pressed the keys.

I hate "easy-touch" keyboards I end up opening random menus and typing random crap with them...

• 4 weeks later...
The review didnt mention any keylock issues with the board. How does it handle multiple keys being pressed at the same time? This is the only thing that really concerns me when buying a keyboard but reviews always seem to overlook it...

Digging this up slightly, but I'd really like to know this as well.

I'm in the market for a new gaming keyboard as my Zboard is a bit old and I feel like a change. I read a review of the G15 on Dabs from somebody who claimed certain key combinations don't work, for me I need probably 3 or 4 simultaneous key presses to be supported, but I expect it should be fine.

My friend has just changed his Zboard for a Saitek Eclipse 2 and it's far nicer to type on (more solid and smoother than the Z), how is the G15 for typing?

Digging this up slightly, but I'd really like to know this as well.

I'm in the market for a new gaming keyboard as my Zboard is a bit old and I feel like a change. I read a review of the G15 on Dabs from somebody who claimed certain key combinations don't work, for me I need probably 3 or 4 simultaneous key presses to be supported, but I expect it should be fine.

My friend has just changed his Zboard for a Saitek Eclipse 2 and it's far nicer to type on (more solid and smoother than the Z), how is the G15 for typing?

There is also an affiliate review on this keyboard available via our front page today.