Metro: Last Light Reviewed

Bosco

Playing it for second time now, liked it but found it a lot shorter than 2033 .

Would that be shorter or easier?

thats why i went for the dlc pack from steam...and i hope more are on the way

Playing it for second time now, liked it but found it a lot shorter than 2033 .

Would that be shorter or easier?

thats why i went for the dlc pack from steam...and i hope more are on the way

I will to and will get ranger mode too. As far as this game is going me so far its so much easier. And while it is easier its so much more fun with all the stealth levels. Didn't take long to get a Slasher achievement I mean I even run into open combat with my knife more often now haha

metro LL benchmark killed me: :(

attachicon.gifLLBENCH1.jpgattachicon.gifLLBENCH2.jpg

it looks like my system really stinks :sick:

At least your PC run the benchmark, for some reason mine stops responding with a black screen on both the 2033 and LL benchmarks :(

But at least the gameplay is smooth and that counts more that what a benchmark tells you :) 

Im really enjoying LL's story, Metro 2033 just felt like a "Artyom go save the world because some guy told you to" kind of story while in LL it feels as if Artyom has a purpose.

i went thru once on normal and now going back thru in ranger mode...much harder !

I also have plan of plaing it in ranger mode after I complete the game in normal mode.

Ranger modes description sounds more interesting & challenging.

metro LL benchmark killed me: :(

attachicon.gifLLBENCH1.jpgattachicon.gifLLBENCH2.jpg

it looks like my system really stinks :sick:

At least your PC run the benchmark, for some reason mine stops responding with a black screen on both the 2033 and LL benchmarks :(

But at least the gameplay is smooth and that counts more that what a benchmark tells you :) 

Im really enjoying LL's story, Metro 2033 just felt like a "Artyom go save the world because some guy told you to" kind of story while in LL it feels as if Artyom has a purpose.

well that was at stock system settings and  full everything on the bench at 1920 x 1080,....but still, i started with the the notion i was gonna d better than that...,   .51 low end ...ouch ! ...the only way i can bring that up is double up the 7970's and overclock the hell out of everything...