New headset

dling

I got the headset yeesterday and decided to give it a try. I looked for your responce to weather I should keep it or not but you had not replyed by the time I had gotten home foprm work. What I expected to have was more then just two audio leads.( BTW ,I'm using my MB's ongboard sound.) I have the usb pluged in and the two audio jacks pluged into it. I have never had more then just stereo headsets.  Not sure if that needed or not,I will do some rerading on the setup first chance I ghet.  Also play most always FPS games ,currenty MOH warfighter and COD black ops 2. I like them well enough to keep them but would be interested in a good sound card if you think it would make a real difference it the quality of the gaming experence. Thanks for all your input and help and time.

I got the headset yeesterday and decided to give it a try. I looked for your responce to weather I should keep it or not but you had not replyed by the time I had gotten home foprm work. What I expected to have was more then just two audio leads.( BTW ,I'm using my MB's ongboard sound.) I have the usb pluged in and the two audio jacks pluged into it. I have never had more then just stereo headsets.  Not sure if that needed or not,I will do some rerading on the setup first chance I ghet.  Also play most always FPS games ,currenty MOH warfighter and COD black ops 2. I like them well enough to keep them but would be interested in a good sound card if you think it would make a real difference it the quality of the gaming experence. Thanks for all your input and help and time.

That little USB thing is a sound card. Just use that. 

That little USB thing is a sound card. Just use that. 

Thanks, thats what I wanted to hear ;)  Man !!! I wrote that post  when I first got up yesterday morning(3am) then after a couple cups of coffee I re-read it . It barely made any since.  Still can't edit. I dont get the english/langauge option when I right clicking the reply area.

if you hover just Left of the Multi-quote button

Does Edit show up next to Report? what happens when you try to edit?

On another note instead of reporting the issue how about posting the issue in the forum bug reports?

EDIT: go here

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=194718&hl=