Petition for Texas to peacefully withdraw from the US

Onion

Let's just say this: If Gary Johnson was allowed in the debates we would not be talking about any of this. He would have shredded both of them. While I don't agree with 100 percent of what he does, he definitely understands the role of the Fed and the corruption that is destroying the country. Sad thing is he is not big bank or big oil and might be shown the exit door if elected. You know what I mean by exit door. See JFK.

I was just thinking about something. Rick Perry is a total piece of trash and globalist. He would not allow Texas to secede from the U.S. He is all talk and a con-man.

Incrysis, I agree that third parties should be allowed to debate. I always vote third party in presidential elections myself, but I don't think Gary Johnson's deregulation policies would do much but help big business increase their profits and kill off small business.

I also find it hard to put my support behind any candidate who screams for more personal liberties and then claims that it's okay for states to regulate a woman's reproductive system. There are plenty of "better" candidates in my opinion.

Incrysis, I agree that third parties should be allowed to debate. I always vote third party in presidential elections myself, but I don't think Gary Johnson's deregulation policies would do much but help big business increase their profits and kill off small business.

I also find it hard to put my support behind any candidate who screams for more personal liberties and then claims that it's okay for states to regulate a woman's reproductive system. There are plenty of "better" candidates in my opinion.

In this election he was the best choice IMO. That is all I am saying. He only got 1 percent because he was shut out of everything. When I mentioned his name to people I got the same response...Who?

He was the governor of a state people. It's not like he was an off the street bum. And like I said I don't agree with everything he says. You will never agree with 100 percent of what a candidate believes.

And let it be known I am conservative for the most part. Socially I could care less if women get abortions as long as I don't have to pay for them and Gays can get married all day long.

Edited by InCrYsIs

In this election he was the best choice IMO. That is all I am saying. He only got 1 percent because he was shut out of everything. When I mentioned his name to people I got the same response...Who?

He was the governor of a state people. It's not like he was an off the street bum. And like I said I don't agree with everything he says. You will never agree with 100 percent of what a candidate believes.

And let it be known I am conservative for the most part. Socially I could care less if women get abortions as long as I don't have to pay for them and Gays can get married all day long.

Well every third party candidate gets shut out of the debates. The two parties aren't going to let another Ross Perot situation happen. To try to tie this back into the topic, yes, we'll never agree with a candidate 100% on anything because we all have our own perspectives. But that doesn't mean we go around threatening secession and laying off employees because we didn't get our way.

In this election he was the best choice IMO. That is all I am saying.
I voted for him as well.

He only got 1 percent because he was shut out of everything.
Agreed, as I stated in my other post int his thread its all about extremes.

The media gave all the attention to the two sides, but what good is there rating to cover anything else?

And like I said I don't agree with everything he says. You will never agree with 100 percent of what a candidate believes.
Exactly, but compared to the stupidass stuff that Mitt and Barack support hes the best for sure.

He was just the best candidate in my opinion, even overlooking the usual phrase 'lesser of two three evils' he was outright the least ignorant and most sensical.

I voted for him as well.

Agreed, as I stated in my other post int his thread its all about extremes.

The media gave all the attention to the two sides, but what good is there rating to cover anything else?

Exactly, but compared to the stupidass stuff that Mitt and Barack support hes the best for sure.

He was just the best candidate in my opinion, even overlooking the usual phrase 'lesser of two three evils' he was outright the least ignorant and most sensical.

Thirded, but I still voted for Obama because I knew GJ wouldn't have a chance and I support much more of Barack's policies than Romney's

I dream of the day 3rd party nominees get equal footing.