Watercooling loop

I say one loop.

I say one loop.

:withstupid:

For your setup, I would say one loop is more than enough.

OK, guys,

then shall be a single loop.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Smiki007
  • Like 1

I have a system using the Swiftech MCR320 Drive w/ Integrated Pump with a water block and it's been pretty good (initial setup was kind of a pain, if you dont get all the air out of the res/loop it makes noise and was kind of apain to work all the air out the rev3 has a larger res on it so might not be as picky though..) One other thing to consier is this rad/pump combo works best with the raid vertical so you can be limited on where you put it...

On another system I have a Swiftech Apogee drive II (drive/waterblock combo units) and it works greate, cleans up the loop very nicely with plenty of flow.

I have a system using the Swiftech MCR320 Drive w/ Integrated Pump with a water block and it's been pretty good (initial setup was kind of a pain, if you dont get all the air out of the res/loop it makes noise and was kind of apain to work all the air out..) One other thing to consier is this rad/pump combo works best with the raid vertical so you can be limited on where you put it...

On another system I have a Swiftech Apogee drive II (drive/waterblock combo units) and it works greate, cleans up the loop very nicely with plenty of flow.

Yes, my MCR 220 standing upright mounted on 3.5" HDD cages, the 360mm Phobya rad is mounted horizontally on top of the case.

The loop look like this:

360 Phobya Radiator --> CPU Water Block --> Vga --> Vga --> MCR 220 Radiator w/Integrated Pump --> Reservoir --> MCP 655B Pump --> 360 Phobya Radiator

Edited by Smiki007

My WCS final look (with flow chart):

Bd3iIM.png

Will cooled with Distillate water + Silver killcoil + Petra's Tech Nuke PHN Concentrated Biocide.

How to bleed (purge) air from the system (with pump ON or OFF).

Edited by Smiki007

Single loop not two

I have two pumps that starts to choke each other, one MCP 655b an another MCP 35X integrated into Swiftech H2O-220 Edge HD Dual 120mm Liquid Cooling Kit which i bought previously to cool my old cpu (i7 2700k)., for that reason i needed to separate into two loops. (one for CPU and another for GPUs).

Switch the loops if you want it desperate and if the second pump is screwing with the first.

You could even disconnect one pump and because they're low restriction you could run.it like that.

Switch the loops if you want it desperate and if the second pump is screwing with the first.

You could even disconnect one pump and because they're low restriction you could run.it like that.

I'll leave both loops to work a few days to see how they behave, if there no any improvement going back to one loop.

The reservoir should be the highest component in the loop. You're gonna add fluid there and the fluid will want to go down and fill up the space below it, any traped air in the loop will gather in the highest point in the loop, you want the air to gather in the reservoir so you can easily replace it with fluid.

Single loop would be best.