HAFinaX (GoLLuM13)

GoLLuM13

If you don't mind me asking, where do you live Gollum?

I find the HAF922 very "big" for a mid-tower, it could almost be a full-tower model...

The Cosmos II from C.M is such a great case, but I still prefer the HAF series, I just love its design, it looks so "gamer-made" :)

If you thought the HAF 922 was BIG... Have you seen the Cosmos II? That thing is a GIANT!

Personally, I prefer the Storm Trooper's looks than the HAF series.

Edited by PremiumAcc

I find the HAF922 very "big" for a mid-tower, it could almost be a full-tower model...

The Cosmos II from C.M is such a great case, but I still prefer the HAF series, I just love its design, it looks so "gamer-made" :)

It was misclassified as a mid-tower, it is pretty much a full tower.

If you thought the HAF 922 was BIG... Have you seen the Cosmos II? That thing is a GIANT!

Personally, I prefer the Storm Trooper's looks than the HAF series.

this is just a matter of taste... :)

It was misclassified as a mid-tower, it is pretty much a full tower.

+1 for everybody :lol:

you're all right, but HAF 932 AND X are bigger (than 922) and there's also more internal space, that's why i prefer it ;) (you know big and trembling hands :P )

yeah, I understand what you mean :P but, after all, the HAF 922 is big enough for a big rig with multi-gpu and watercooling :)

the HAF X is higher than the HAF922, that's a fact, but the HAF922 is a little bit longer than the HAF X (and heavier) :) that's why I bought the 922 :)

edit: the HAF922 is also cheaper than the HAF X, that can matter too :teehee:

Edited by Wallaby

Nice job on the case. Looks good to me. BTW what happened to the watercooling loop??

thank you boinker :thumbsup:

when i installed the component the Rampage III Extreme simply refused to boot, i was shocked and i thought everything (even the GPUs) are off, i reinstalled stock fans, GPUs were OK but the mobo just refused to boot, after 2 days, the mobo booted but with a extreme high temperature in the northbridge and after this refused to boot again and had to wait ours to have it to boot, so i sent it to RMA, in the same time i sold watercooling component bought the P8P67 Pro (cause i hade a study project to finish ;) )

when the rampage came back tried it, boots normally, i don't remember the exact temperatures, but i bought it at a good price to a friend of mine who tried it before and planned to use it for LN2

now you know (almost) all the story :lol:

great story! it looks so sad :ph34r:

I bet you already knew it :P

You should have RMAed and kept the loop.

i RMAed it but i was in a hurry to finish my study project, because of the end of period to deliver my work this is why i kept my SB