2011 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

Yaaay I got my Corsair Vengance ram !!!! TY again OCC for the awesome giveaway!

On just a side note the model number for what you have on the description of this ram is actually different. It says on the thread its 1866 but the 1600 showed up at my house. Again no big deal because I love this ram, but I almost bought a mobo thinking I had to have 1866.

Cheers cheers.gif

Just checked the memory. I got 1600 too, not 1866.

Just checked the memory. I got 1600 too, not 1866.

i think you guys are supposed to change that in the bios. whenever i get new ram its always at 1333 with some weird timings under the bios, but when i change it manually to what it says in the specs it works out fine.

I'm jealous at all you guys who received the parts already. :biggrin: Any winners from Canada or outside the US received theirs yet? I hope mine is just delayed by customs and not swiped by some greedy mailman/woman... :angry:

Edited by kuri

I'm jealous at all you guys who received the parts already. :biggrin: Any winners from Canada or outside the US received theirs yet? I hope mine is just delayed by customs and not swiped by some greedy mailman/woman... :angry:

out of topic: i thought it's just our post office which is full of rotten apples :unsure:

My benchtable arrived in Germany, so Canada really shouldn't be a problem lol.

As I said before don't expect things to start arriving until the end of Jan even into Feb. Chinese new year is in a few days and a lot of people just back from CES so just hang in there.