Which PSU would you use?

So I currently have an Antec Truepower 650W in my PC that is about 2 years old I think.  I have a Thermaltake SMART 750W PSU on the way, would you switch?  From what I can tell the SMART line isn't exactly stellar, but isn't all that bad.  Seems that price is the main issue with it but since that is sort of wiped out of my equation, which would you all use?  Is it worth swapping out or just roll with the Truepower which has been pretty steady for me so far?

Guess that my answer would be based largely on what your current power draw is.  i.e. do you have an immediate need for the additional power provided by the 750W unit?

Still scratching my head as to why you bought the new power supply and now wondering whether you should use it or not.

lol guess I should have thrown that in there, didn't buy it...won it in a giveaway.   Don't really think I have a need for the extra draw, currently have a Phenom II X3 720BE and HD5870 and plan to drop in a new CPU this year, but still don't think its a huge power draw.  Just curious if its even worth the hassle to swap it out or just leave well enough alone.  More curious to see if anyone has any thoughts on the SMART series.  Not really a whole lot of reviews out there for it so wondering if anyone has any hands on experience.

lol guess I should have thrown that in there, didn't buy it...won it in a giveaway.   Don't really think I have a need for the extra draw, currently have a Phenom II X3 720BE and HD5870 and plan to drop in a new CPU this year, but still don't think its a huge power draw.  Just curious if its even worth the hassle to swap it out or just leave well enough alone.  More curious to see if anyone has any thoughts on the SMART series.  Not really a whole lot of reviews out there for it so wondering if anyone has any hands on experience.

For that config of yours a good 650Watt PSU would be more than enough.

Base on the info we have I would say put the new PSU, still in it's box in the closet and have it for a spare if needed. As long as the current one is meeting your needs you will not gain anything by the switch except the hassle of doing it. Since you won the new PSU you are not out any many and sitting it on the shelf means your not wasting it our losing anything. Always worth while to have a spare PSU.