Our ECS A770M-A is Posted

Nemo

That was a very well written review. Hey maybe I can have you write my American lit final essay huh? lol. Anyway, Though the review was well written the phenom was dissapointing :( it only scored better in the latency tests! not even the multi core test! to heck with amd, they will never out do intel! I'm switching!

thanks for the test. but im really struggling to see the point of the graphics benchmarking when you use completely different spec vid cards. would have been interesting to see if pcie-2 made any performance difference with the 8800

thanks for the test. but im really struggling to see the point of the graphics benchmarking when you use completely different spec vid cards. would have been interesting to see if pcie-2 made any performance difference with the 8800

yeah, it was a tough decison to run the benches with the 2600 instead of the 8800, but unfortunately i couldnt get my hands on the 8800 quick enough for the review. i do plan on revisiting this motherboard because it seems to have great potential with the right support/bios updates, so hopefully we can get some good feedback here from you guys for when it happens.