the Fitness Thread

Downhill? :lol: 42 miles on a mountain bike is pretty tough. O_o

About 17 of it was downhill(ish) mountain biking isn't really downhill or uphill. Its switch-back up the hill through the gnarliest spots the trail-maker could find, jump down the hill then repeat. With a nice long uphill grind in between with a few streams, fallen trees and thigh sized roots thrown in for good measure. :evilgrin:

One of the greatest sports ever.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 17 of it was downhill(ish) mountain biking isn't really downhill or uphill. Its switch-back up the hill through the gnarliest spots the trail-maker could find, jump down the hill then repeat. With a nice long uphill grind in between with a few streams, fallen trees and thigh sized roots thrown in for good measure. :evilgrin:

Oh, you're doing actual mountain biking. I thought you were just driving a mountain bike down a street lol.

Oh, you're doing actual mountain biking. I thought you were just driving a mountain bike down a street lol.

No, thats boring, i did not buy a 1600 dollar bike to ride it down the street! (i only paid 600 ish, sweet deal)

I don't know about all you slackers out there, but I REALLY give my thumbs a work out when I play BF2 :rofl:

Jokes aside, I keep busy enough with volunteering (you know ....being mother Teresa :rofl: ) to stay active and fit. No need for me to go on a power walk when I am lifting random crap all day :doh:

If I ever come to the states ima ride with you :D single track ftw

Exercise ? Well, lets see ..

I've just about ran across a massive land . Dont know how many miles but it sure is a long run. Perhaps some of you know this area , its called Skyrim

And I sprint often, when the police are chasing me, in GTA4

And its hard work being a F1 racer, in F1 2011

And I jump between buildings and run often, in Mirrors Edge

And I run many miles every football match, in Fifa 12

And parkour is very difficult and very physically straining, in Assassins Creed

And competing in the GT1 championship is tough work, in Shift 2

That enough ? :P:lol:

Exercise ? Well, lets see ..

I've just about ran across a massive land . Dont know how many miles but it sure is a long run. Perhaps some of you know this area , its called Skyrim

And I sprint often, when the police are chasing me, in GTA4

And its hard work being a F1 racer, in F1 2011

And I jump between buildings and run often, in Mirrors Edge

And I run many miles every football match, in Fifa 12

And parkour is very difficult and very physically straining, in Assassins Creed

And competing in the GT1 championship is tough work, in Shift 2

That enough ? :P:lol:

You must really be in a tremendous shape. How do you manage to recuperate after such strenous training? :teehee: