Airman's FS Thread, HD 7950 & Coolers

airman

I'm moving in less than a month and have to have this stuff gone. Slashing prices further. Entertaining offers. Shipping is USPS Parcel Post Snail Mail. If you want UPS or anything else you'll have to pay extra.

Thermaltake Frio Advanced - $45 $35 shipped (~$60 shipped on newegg)

11_thumb.jpg

Phanteks PH-TC14CS - $70 $60 shipped (barely used)

8_thumb.jpg

Sapphire HD 7950 FleX Dual-X Edition - $350 shipped USPS Priority

6_thumb.jpg

US only unless you cover shipping - Canada negotiable, sorry international friends :(

Everything shipped using USPS Parcel Post with Delivery Confirmation (tracking). If you want it shipped a different way I'll only cover $10 of it.

Edit 6/28 - Stuff marked ridiculously cheap. Shipping will cost me at least $10 on everything, so some of this stuff will bring me no dough. Please buy these!

Cheers

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. UPS and Fedex cost hundreds but the US Postal service quotes me as low as $25 USD for Parcel Post (could take several weeks). I would be able to ship it anywhere in the US for $15 or less - so anything more than that you'd have to cover :(

I don't know. UPS and Fedex cost hundreds but the US Postal service quotes me as low as $25 USD for Parcel Post (could take several weeks). I would be able to ship it anywhere in the US for $15 or less - so anything more than that you'd have to cover :(

Well if it aint gone by the time I sort my bloody paypal out would $85 shipped work and that would be to 3180 victoria if that helps with figuring postage properly.

All of them! I've had an inquiry about the 400R but nothing has been shipped or is pending.

I might take that 600T off of your hands then. My AMD stuff just got here, so if I decide I want to hang onto the 8150 I'll be buying it.

I'll let you know after this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump, added XFX HD 7770.

Everything still for sale. Prices dropped on Corsair cases. (Carbide was $65 plus half shipping, Graphite was $110 plus half shipping)