Mirrors Edge Tested

Nemo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played this yet but just picked it up. glad to know my 260 will run 60fps with Physx (with my OC's).

I'm not going to say anything specific but the ending sucks (saw my friend beat it), but this game is more about the gameplay anyway.

Wow, great to see a game review! Even if the story was lack and short, the eye candy and innovative game play made up for this, I think. It's nice to see developers thinking outside the Marines killing aliens theme.

Wow, great to see a game review! Even if the story was lack and short, the eye candy and innovative game play made up for this, I think. It's nice to see developers thinking outside the Marines killing aliens theme.

ya now they're only stealing ideas from anime. (Ghost in the Shell anyone?)

Still a kick . game, they should have just made it arcade since the story is so bad lol

I've been reading things here on a daily basis for a long time. This is the first post on this site for me. My question is to the person/people who did this review.

During your testing of Mirrors Edge, did you think to try and use a physics card along with that 4870 ? And if you didn't how's about a try. I have one of those and it's useless with the new Nvidia cards. I get poorer performance with the GTX260 and a physics card that I do with 1 GTX260 with physics enabled.

My hunch is that the 4870 and physics card would be compatible together by just using the card along with the physics driver only....... what do you think ?

( ATI 9.1 & nvidia 9.09 )...or whatever it is now. :)