Tier 5 Contest unboxing thread

cjloki

WP_000050.jpgWP_000051.jpgWP_000052.jpgWP_000057.jpgWP_000058.jpgWP_000059.jpgWP_000060.jpgWP_000061.jpgWP_000062.jpgWP_000064.jpg

waht a thing of beauty !...now i need to get some red case fans and lighting,...maybe even a red paint job

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice! :cheers:

but how come there are dusts build up with the cooler fan? :blink:

that question might best be directed to the contest coordinators, but as for me, nuttin but gratitude !!

that question might best be directed to the contest coordinators, but as for me, nuttin but gratitude !!

i'm just curious anyways, but i'll be damned happy too if i were in your shoes having that nice hot card...where on earth can i get that kind of card for free.

enjoy your new graphics card! :cheers:

Edited by sword_fish

i'm just curious anyways, but i'll be damned happy too if i were in your shoes having that nice hot card...where on earth can i get that kind of card for free.

enjoy your new graphics card! :cheers:

thank you all, ...well she's up and running,...a few more pics then game on!

WP_000066.jpgWP_000067.jpgWP_000070.jpgWP_000082.jpgWP_000073.jpg

out with the old and in with the new...

the Tahiti core is kickin a$$ and already burning thru the folding units...and now it's time to test out some games !

Congrats! Hope you put it to good use :) And please go through with the blood bath mod!

i got a start on it today, picked up a couple red logisys cc's, a few cm sickleflow reds, a red usb accent strand, and some paint and stuff to kinda bring it all together,....it may take me a couple weeks to get it all to my liking, but imma hold off on the case painting until everything else is good to go...

WP_000084.jpgWP_000085.jpg