[WTS]{Cryptocoins Accepted Here} Savan's For Sale Thread

Savan

So I've been bitten by the crypto currency bug, or dog as it were. I've taken up dogecoin mining, and in an effort to spread the word and get rid of some stuff for my upcoming move, I'm going to be selling some stuff in this thread for cryptocoins. 

I'll list prices in doge, if you have other coins, I'll consider it, just make me an offer.

More stuff will be added as I come across it

Razer Hydra (Used, original box, good condition) -

Why don't you list a cash value so people can offer you the equivalent? The problem with these now is that they're so volatile...

30k dogecoins today might be half or double that a week from now.

no takers? if anybody's interested, the price of Doge is down to about 2/3 what it was when I posted this, so its like everything is 33% off. Or you could mine some Doge and get this stuff for free effectively

I'll take that Hydra off your hands.

Mind if I pay partial Doge and the rest in LTC? I just don't want to have to pay the fee to exchange and then pay another fee to withdraw, lol. Kind of kills the biggest benefit of crypto in the first place - no transaction fees :).

I'll take that Hydra off your hands.

Mind if I pay partial Doge and the rest in LTC? I just don't want to have to pay the fee to exchange and then pay another fee to withdraw, lol. Kind of kills the biggest benefit of crypto in the first place - no transaction fees :).

That sounds reasonable. I'll PM you shortly