SWTOR: Official Game Thread

TheHostileGamer

I didn't see any other threads like this for any game so I don't know if this is a big no no, but I would think with the launch of a new MMO the size of the galaxy there would be a thread for it.

Anyway with today being the launch day please feel free to post her about your thoughts on the game and any kind of issues you may be experiencing. I myself am loving this game, I feel there is sooo much content on launch and I cant wait to level up and see how my story will unwravel.

How's your experience?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXGrXDlAhlc&feature=player_profilepage

Edited by f!ver

but I would think with the launch of a new MMO the size of the galaxy there would be a thread for it.

The hype is strong with this one... popcorn.gif

Seriously enjoy the game...

I'll go ahead and say this now. If your going to pick this game up and want someone to play with I am on...

SERVER: IRONSPACE CANNON

NAME: FIVER

FACTION: SITH

I do have a vent and me and some buddies are starting a guild up soon. We are all mature gamers who are not super hardcore (even though my buddy is level 41 on launch day) :cheers:

TBH I'm not 100% but it's either 50 or 60

Its 50... I am currently lvl 34. Sith Maruader on Hedarr Soongh. Greengiant

I am really enjoying this game, even if you pick it up and play solo its a whole lot of fun. You can lvl up to 50 and drop it if you want its that much fun. I highly suggest to those who think its just like wow to give it a shot, its not. Its so much more immersive than wow. There is so much more focus on the character...

I love the game! I got in on the 3rd day of Early Access. I am only lvl 24 though. I played some of thurs. All day Friday and Saturday. I have not been on since.

The content is awesome. The story is friggen sweet! The UI needs some work. They need to add a few things to make it even better. But for Bioware's first MMO like this, they did a damn good job.

The only thing I am not enjoying right now is (and the reason I have not been on since Saturday) is I am finding my server to be full every time I log on after work. My que time is

Hopefully here in a couple of weeks Bioware will thin out the servers allow guild server swaps and what not.

Name: Psywar

Server: Hyperspace Cannon

Allegiance: Empire (Sith)

Class: Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer

I actually just booted the game up and I logged right in. No Que. Odd.

I love the game! I got in on the 3rd day of Early Access. I am only lvl 24 though. I played some of thurs. All day Friday and Saturday. I have not been on since.

The content is awesome. The story is friggen sweet! The UI needs some work. They need to add a few things to make it even better. But for Bioware's first MMO like this, they did a damn good job.

The only thing I am not enjoying right now is (and the reason I have not been on since Saturday) is I am finding my server to be full every time I log on after work. My que time is <20min and by the time I get in to que I have either fallen asleep waiting or have found something better to do.

Hopefully here in a couple of weeks Bioware will thin out the servers allow guild server swaps and what not.

Name: Psywar

Server: Hyperspace Cannon

Allegiance: Empire (Sith)

Class: Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer

I actually just booted the game up and I logged right in. No Que. Odd.

Im on Hyperspace Cannon as well! I'll add you to my friends if you dont mind.

So I was in the middle of a cut scene last night when the servers went down booo. It was the end of the current arch too, bah. Oh well will have to log on later tonight and play!

I hit 38 last night, so getting closer to 50... I no hurry though, I am enjoying the game at a pace that I feel comfortable with. If I was in a hurry I would of skipped all the cut scenes. I have noticed that a few of the responses are getting more generic over time. Like "I won't leave a heart beating" is a common one that I have been hearing a lot. The character responses that is. The NPCs still have pretty good dialog, some have gotten less complicated though I guess..