Triple monitor setup

Hyper

I've been thinking about doing a tripple monitor setup for my gamming system and was wondering if these BenQ monitors would work well for that or is there something better I should consider?

I have a pair of EVGA GTX670FTW+ 4G gfx cards to run them...

I wonder if 3d would work right with a 3 monitor setup?

Asus

Main thing I'm looking at is the ability to pivit (and vesa mount would be nice for future use), good picture quality and responce time..

hmm I wouldn't be the right person with answers, 3D and 120hz gives me really bad headaces. Just remeber they usualy don't list the real response times, 2ms GTG is 2ms Grey to Grey. Not much to do with real refresh rate.

Also high refresh rate is useless unless you can reach 120 fps. maybe that has changed?

What I liked about the BenQ over the Asus one is when rotated the lights end up on the bottom, i'm just wondering if the extra refresh (over 60hz) makes that big of a difference and thus worth the extra cash.. verses getting a regular 1080p monitor...

I set those BenQ's up for a customer two weeks ago and they look great. But you can find better prices on other monitors if you are not looking for all the extra features.

it's funny, I thought I would look for a couple more monitors like the dell I have (dell 2407wfp-hc) because it's been a really good monitor.. even used they are still quite expensive. Oh wait, I was looking at the 30" lol

Light-boost makes all the difference in the world for 3D,.. if you are going for Nvidia 3D Vision with the glasses, the 2420TX model is the same as the 2420T but with a integrated transmitter for the new 3D glasses, and also supports blu-ray over HDMI,

Edited by Braegnok