Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [obsolete]

Andrewr05

Well Alinc as of right now i cant beat you but i did just order the silverstone 1.5k psu so will see if i can get these 480's overclocked as high as yours. im also beefing up my water loops with a new 120.4 rad for the 480's and a second one for my cpu. hope the one for the cpu will drop my temps had it overclocked to 4.62Ghz but the temps on the cores where hitting 72c at idle so it didnt leave much room for benchmark temps. so look forward to some new scores to be posted by the end of next week. Im sure you could get some better scores by pushing your 980 a little.

Well, good luck with your new stuff olokul! :cheers:

I'm sure with a dedicated loop, you'll have plenty of cooling for those 480's!

& to the pushing the 980, no need to on this benchmark! This is purely a GPU bench! The cpu can be clocked to 4.9GHz and it wouldn't help! It all depends on your video cards!

I can get the same score with my 980X @ 3.4GHz !

Actually, the first score I posted was at 3.8GHz, and that last score was at 3.4GHz

Edited by AIinc

Just broke 18K , on air !!!

New Score : 18634

My core clock is 973mhz which is higher than Speedways 940mhz and my memory clock is 1296mhz which is just below Speedways 1300mhz .

It is either that his i7 at 4.5ghz ,extra Ram and PhysX card are giving him and extra 2k.