Enermax Fulmo GT Full-Tower Chassis Reviewed

I have to agree with the reviewer; to say that this case lacks originality and function, is an understatement.

I was quite disappointed to see that for a case of this price (and size); you still had "knock-outs" for the front 5.25 inch bays :huh: , heck even the Siverstone Raven (@ $ 195 US), has regular front bezels...no having to permanently remove the metal bezels. If I'm paying $200 + for a PC case (especially to water cool in), it better be ready "out-of-the-box" for whatever I want to throw inside.

Also; I'm not impressed with having almost the entire left side occupied with fan mounts, it would be near impossible (without much modding) to have a clear view of your components/ water cooling loop...pretty much all of us that water cool our rigs, want to be able to show off the innards.

Sorry people; I'll save some cash, stick with my 700D for now, and look elsewhere for something better....perhaps the NZXT Switch 810 (a mere $40 less) , and a lot more potential for water cooling your components NZXT Switch 810

It looks like a full tower version of CM 690 II to me. :P

I, personally don't like anything about the case. As I don't know what the cost really is, I won't comment anything about that.

@BluePanda: Nice review!!

Edited by d6bmg

Our energetic reviewer BluePanda

You don't say?

Really pumping out the reviews.

Not a fan of these top mount hot swap caddies and I agree with d6 this is practically the enermax 690 II full tower.

Man you guys got tons of room, I need to send 3 times the stuff from now on :lol:

You're funny -- this is after a nice clean up and sell off of all the cases you've sent my way. haha

Dunno if I can handle holding up 3x as many reviews...I do a lot for you already...