Could static shock from your mouse damage your PC?

Assassin X

So I know static when touching your computer can damage your pc, but what if its your mouse? Well before I go further heres a picture of it (well online picture):
10362_14110813924.jpg

Its some World of Warcraft mouse I bought years ago. Anyways the paint has started to come off where my hand touches. Sometimes when I go to touch it I get a small static shock from it near the bottom of my thumb. I've done it many times now over the past few months and it hasn't seemed to affected anything. Should I be worried about it? I imagine since its so far from the computer that it won't do much. Obviously I play on replacing it at some point either way.  Thanks!

Edited by Assassin X

The USB cable pinout has a ground, so it is highly unlikely that the static electricity would damage your computer as long as everything else is properly grounded (power supply, motherboard etc.)  I don't see it as being any more risky or harmful than getting a small static shock when you touch your metal PC case (again as long as everything else is properly grounded).

Yep everything grounded. Good to know. Thanks! :)

Not trying to get off topic but, why on earth do you have a 1200w psu? That is just really really overkill imho.

Oh I agree lol. Originally I was going to do more upgrades after but gave up upgrading for awhile. ^_^