Corsair Giveaway

Bosco

Alright here we go:

Prizes

2 X 90GB GT SSD

H100

SP2500 Speakers

So in total there will be 4 winners.

What do you have to do to enter, post in this thread your favorite Corsair Product past or present. Tell us why its your favorite, doesn't have to be super long but I don't want a one word answer either. A few sentences will be just fine don't need no novel.

Rules

One Entry only

Contest is open World Wide.

Contest is open to everyone except for Myself and ccokeman.

Contest test starts now and ends on Sept 26th in the evening. Once the contest is over 4 Random entries will be choosen.

Good Luck guys

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooooo!!! I AM INCLUDED!!!! HAHA!

I love me my Corsair 600T, it's the only Corsair product I own -- but I plan to be owning one of those fancy SSD's up for grabs.

I like how classy the case can look as well as the awesome built in fan controller to shut up all my noisy fans. :cheers: The nifty fan filters pop off by simply pressing on them to release them. No need to buy a special filter and if the dust really builds up a quick trip to the sink solves it all...

I've never owned a Corsair product as far as I know, but I really like the Corsair H50, H60, H80, etc. I think it's a really great idea to give an all-in-one water cooling solution to those that are unsure about buying all the parts needed for a water cooling loop and assembling it themselves.

Tough one between the Corsair Professional Series AX1200 Gold PSU and my first SSD, the Corsair P128.

The AX1200 is really efficient, really quiet, and handles 2 GTX 570's in SLI overclocked easily, as well as 3 HD 6970's in Xfire... and is fully modular. It's why I got two of them. They give me room to go tri-SLI or quadfire. Can't beat that.

Meanwhile, the P128 was so good, I ended up with 3 of them before I parted with two of them. They weren't benchmark winners, but they were stable, and also really efficient.

Excited for this contest!

My personal favorite from Corsair definitely has to be the HS1 headset. Love the bass as well as the highs, and the software for it is incredible when it comes to gaming in virtual 7.1. They really have been once of the best purchases I have made, and it has been my first Corsair product as well. I have never had a headset so good before.

Goodluck everyone! :D

My fav corsair product would have to be the only one i own.

The Corsair TX850w. This psu has more than enough power connectors to last my rig a lifetime or two. The cables are awesome length, perfect for routing behind motherboard trays. The power is steady, the fan is quiet. The packaging was amazing; a felt bag? Wow! And its neat and classy in my open sided case.

Thanks to dave and corsair for these awesome prizes.

Mine would have to be the H50. It's done nothing but serve me well, keeping temps down just as low as my "custom" CNPS10X with a 140mm fan, but with a bit less noise, and with the cool factory of water cooling, self contained or otherwise :D