Wolfenstein: The New Order

DanTheGamer11

Delayed till 2014 for 'refining' ;)

More like "uh, the next-gen systems are giving us a bit of grief, so, delay to 'refine' it!"

Haha yeah, not to mention that the new CoD and Battlefield entries would hurt it badly

CoD and BF are no more competition for it than any other video game. Just because they're both shooters, there's a huge difference between primarily multiplayer shooters (CoD and BF) and story-driven, single-player shooters (New Order).

True, New Order's single-player nature puts it more in a class by itself than with the CoDs of the world.

Also, there could be some issues getting the game to look as good as it can on the PS3/360 while also making it look amazing for the PC/PS4/Xbone.

Delayed till 2014 for 'refining' ;)

More like "uh, the next-gen systems are giving us a bit of grief, so, delay to 'refine' it!"

Haha yeah, not to mention that the new CoD and Battlefield entries would hurt it badly

CoD and BF are no more competition for it than any other video game. Just because they're both shooters, there's a huge difference between primarily multiplayer shooters (CoD and BF) and story-driven, single-player shooters (New Order).

That may be so but for most of the people I know on Steam and Xbox Live, those two are higher on the buy list than New Order.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I agree. Nice to see about that laser gun dual-mode, but so far it's mostly what was already discussed. Possibly MachineGames wants to wait to reveal more, like during Gamescom?

Yeah, I agree. Nice to see about that laser gun dual-mode, but so far it's mostly what was already discussed.

But that's what I mean....the two laser gun modes was already discussed in detail during E3. There was literally nothing in that article I didn't already know - and in fact, it even uses some of the exact examples/wording I've read and heard in videos during E3 as well. Maybe PCG forgot to stop by their booth at the time. lol

• 6 months later...