GTX 600s might release in April

Prunes

So Airman has the 2nd GTX 680, I thought it would have been Ccokeman. I will refrain from the joining the Ccokeman Rebellion if you one of you sells me GTX 680 for half price after release. :P

Oh and question for Bosco, will a single GTX 680 beat Nyt's 7970s in CF? :rofl:

Ah, that's giving me a 404. You sure you want to go with that as your defense; a 404 error?

Really ? I can see it fine . Let me try upload differently

Here you go

gtx680.png

Looks like thats at stock, quite impressive - I thought the stock performance would be better than the stock 7970 performance, now to see overclocking results... 1536 shaders seems to me like a crap load more heat

But GTX680 in Pci-e 2.0 x16? :down:

I wouldn't trust the GPU-Z screenshot, only the scores since it may not be properly recognises since its not released yet

Here you go

gtx680.png

Looks like thats at stock, quite impressive - I thought the stock performance would be better than the stock 7970 performance, now to see overclocking results... 1536 shaders seems to me like a crap load more heat

Imageshack must be a communist website because it is blocked here. Besides I wouldn't trust any pre-release screenshots regardless of how good/bad they looked. The pre-release info of BD had it looking like a stud.

I wouldn't even believe the scores. :lol:

I find it funny how much speculation, people discussing how much better it is than the 7000 series, Nvidia showing the GTX 680 killing the 7970 in benchmarks and how it is going to sell so well, that it is like a release of a new Ipad. :lol:

Imageshack must be a communist website because it is blocked here. Besides I wouldn't trust any pre-release screenshots regardless of how good/bad they looked. The pre-release info of BD had it looking like a stud.

Well for those that cant see, its the GTX680 scoring P9673 at the stock clocks of 1006mhz core and 1502mhz mem

So Airman has the 2nd GTX 680, I thought it would have been Ccokeman. I will refrain from the joining the Ccokeman Rebellion if you one of you sells me GTX 680 for half price after release. :P

Oh and question for Bosco, will a single GTX 680 beat Nyt's 7970s in CF? :rofl:

Ccokeman was unable to attend the briefing so Airman filled in for him.

As for the second question yes and no. If the game doesn't support Crossfire then yes if it does prob not :biggrin: