fx8350 mobo

hi, not been on here for awhile.(years)
anyway im after a little bit of help im currently halfway through building my tower so far the spec is 

amd fx8350 @ 4.2 turbocore
msi gtx660 2gb oc eddition
16 gb of kingston 99U5471-020.A00LF
gigabyte ga-970a-d3 rev 2.0 f12
segate baracuda 500gb and 1tb (getting 250gb ssd on pay day for system )maybe Samsung 840 evo?

corsair rm1000

running arctic freezer pro 13 heat sink (to be replaced with a full system water cooled loop soon)

corsair carbide 540
3x120 aerocool dead silents
1x140 aerocool dead silent 
2 x 140mm corsair running at 7 volts (something or other came with the case but will be changed when i do the water cooling)

the system is going to be used for mainly rendering on things like sony vegas 13 etc but i want to start gaming aswell (nothing hardcore but i would like to be able to play modern games as and when they come out aswell)

so anyways ive tried to give you all the details i think maybe relevant, could anybody advise me on a better mother board as i want to overclock my system and when looking at reviews etc they all say stable high oc with this board is a big no no it wont cope. so my question. is what board should i be looking at?(its the one from my old shop bought fx4100 system. so is the ram) 

so yeah just a little advice and a decent mobo for a good overclcock would be good im after something for now and also possibly the future as the system goes on (if that make sense?) im not perticually fussed about cost i would prefer a decent mobo to set me up for the future rather then skimping on cheapness

if anybody sees anything with my spec which could be better or is currently a bottle neck will they please speak up and point this out as this is my first build and i want the best performance and stability out of what i have. anyway time to stop rambling lol 

thanks in advance for any help and support . ash 

post-95598-0-80826900-1409797003_thumb.jpg

Pretty much whatever you want. I have used Patriot, Corsair, G.Skill and Mushkin without any issues on it. I have been able to get 4 separate chips up to and over 5GHz with it and have another one to check out to see if it will do better than the other samples I have.   

Pretty much whatever you want. I have used Patriot, Corsair, G.Skill and Mushkin without any issues on it. I have been able to get 4 separate chips up to and over 5GHz with it and have another one to check out to see if it will do better than the other samples I have.   

cheers for youre help much appreciated 

• 1 month later...

I have a sabertooth r2 and love it

I have a sabertooth r2 and love it

That board Rocks as well.