• Large ITX
    • Small ITX

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I love the size of a full tower ATX - most of the time I end up with a "large" mid-tower.  I've been using my LianLi K62 for a couple years now and it really has been a perfect case for the most part.  Funny this poll just popped up, because yesterday I ordered one of the Corsair C70 cases (white).  Should be here in a couple days and hoping that it will serve as a nice replacement for my K62.  Mainly decided to try and change based on portability (love the top handles on the C70) and it is also more ready out of the box for a top mounted 240 radiator.  Plus they were having a coupon sale on the C70 yesterday so I pulled the trigger.  

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, awesome! I'd buy that case!

ROFL, I think Waco did  :)

:lol: I just put the same guts from my last rig into it and changed out all of the fans for more quiet models.

Big, bigger, biggest. I find cases are like the saying, "any task will immediately fill the time (in this case space) alloted". Even the likes of the Cosmos 2 will close in quickly if you let it.

Just one dysfunctional enthusiast's OCD's opinion :)

My Cosmos II is still in the box. I need some spare time to actually do a build with it. :lol:

Don't you mean AMANDA'S Cosmos II? :tongue:

Waco's new Cosmos 2 build:

cosmos2blue.jpg

This is SCARY...

its so perfect....its scary!

Obviously cosmos enjoys and values your case reviews as much as the rest of us and is now trying to panda to the media! :rofl:

Oh god that was terrible, I just couldn't help myself... :tongue:

• 4 weeks later...

For my builds, ATX is usually enough and doesn't take up too much space. Plenty of space for 120mm fans. I've just an Antec P280 on order, which is XL-ATX. Two extra PCI slots that I don't need. For office builds, I really like wider mATX cases.