OCC Reviews the Logitech Pure-Fi Elite

road-runner

• 11 months later...

you forgot to tell us the video pass-thru doesn't work with the six generation iPods...

argh, i bought the pure-fi elite, connected the s-video cable (which i needed to cut a little bit becouse it wouldn't fit othervise into the pure-fi elite), enabled the video out option at my iPod and guess what, it didn't work...

argh, that's life, all in all, i'm very pleased with it, except the video-thru option...

This article applies to the following platforms:

Apple iPod

You can navigate through the menus and playlists of an iPod using the Pure-Fi Elite's included remote contol. To do so, please perform the following steps:

Using the wireless remote, press and hold the iPod button until the iPod indicator on the Pure-Fi Elite display starts to flash, around three seconds.

Use the [<<] and [>>] buttons to navigate backwards and forwards through the menus and playlists

Use the [+] and [-] buttons to navigate up and down through the menus, and playlists

NOTE: You can only navigate as described above while the iPod's indicator light is flashing. After approximately three seconds of inactivity, the iPod indicator will stop flashing and normal functionality will return.

something i found surfin' around...

The sixth gen had been out less than a month when we reviewed this product. I'm sorry to hear it does not work with the 6th gen Ipod but now we know. Thanks for the Input.

no problem mate... i put a topic on a official logitech forum and i hope to receive some solution to this becouse i would like to use my video pass-thru option on my Elite...

thx anyway...