Bioshock: Infinite

Andrewr05

I heard the main character is having some sort of sexuality crisis?

Just what I heard...

EDIT: Watching the video..jesus that's gonna be awesome. I was never really one to like the first one because there's something about being in deep dark places filled with water and threatening to cave in on me. Now i won't have to worry about the environment besides falling (which I don't have a problem with dealing with.)

Plus, zeppelins are f'in awesome!

Plus, zeppelins are f'in awesome!

There's a super old movie that's about a zeppelin. A talking zeppelin actually. I can't remember what the movie was about though, but I do remember that at the end the zeppelin died for some reason.

I dint like Biochock 2 lets see how this one is.

What was bad about bioshock 2? I still haven't played it and haven't decided if I ever will (it could be one of those sequels that everyone just ignores as if it never happened.)

What was bad about bioshock 2? I still haven't played it and haven't decided if I ever will (it could be one of those sequels that everyone just ignores as if it never happened.)

In my opinion bioshock 2 was great, I probably liked it more than the first bioshock even. The only thing I can think of to complain about is that it wasn't quite as long as the first.

In my opinion bioshock 2 was great, I probably liked it more than the first bioshock even. The only thing I can think of to complain about is that it wasn't quite as long as the first.

It also wasn't an open world. In the first Bioshock, you could backtrack and explore, where as in the second one feels more linear, and it really is since once you get to the next level, you can't go back. Plus, all the Big Sister events were scripted which I knew was the case even before the game came out, but it would have been much better to make it possible for them to appear at any moment in the game. I also found that carrying little sisters and then letting them collect adam for you, while you protect her is kind of boring and repetitive. And from all the footage I've seen from the game, the levels aren't nearly as memorable as the unique places in the first game.

It also wasn't an open world. In the first Bioshock, you could backtrack and explore, where as in the second one feels more linear, and it really is since once you get to the next level, you can't go back. Plus, all the Big Sister events were scripted which I knew was the case even before the game came out, but it would have been much better to make it possible for them to appear at any moment in the game. I also found that carrying little sisters and then letting them collect adam for you, while you protect her is kind of boring and repetitive. And from all the footage I've seen from the game, the levels aren't nearly as memorable as the unique places in the first game.

Not every world has to be an open world, I personally enjoy that linear progress when it's an FPS. When you give an FPS an open world, guess what happens, you end up with something like far cry 2 with a million repetitive checkpoints.

How would it have been better for them to appear at any moment? I personally like the way they scripted big sister events, I can't remember what exactly triggers a big sister but I think it had something to do with little sisters.

You didn't have to carry them around, you could have just cracked them open and eat the slug.

I personally found the last levels in bioshock 2 to be the most memorable.

The funny thing is that I see a lot people make these kind of complaints about bioshock 2, how it wasn't exactly like bioshock 1, and my question is why would you want it be the same as the first game? Change is a good thing, and it's clear that the bioshock developers think this as well because they've completely changed things with bioshock infinite. That's the reason I'm most excited about this game for, to go from an underwater city to a city in the sky is a huge change.

Not every world has to be an open world, I personally enjoy that linear progress when it's an FPS. When you give an FPS an open world, guess what happens, you end up with something like far cry 2 with a million repetitive checkpoints.

How would it have been better for them to appear at any moment? I personally like the way they scripted big sister events, I can't remember what exactly triggers a big sister but I think it had something to do with little sisters.

You didn't have to carry them around, you could have just cracked them open and eat the slug.

I personally found the last levels in bioshock 2 to be the most memorable.

The funny thing is that I see a lot people make these kind of complaints about bioshock 2, how it wasn't exactly like bioshock 1, and my question is why would you want it be the same as the first game? Change is a good thing, and it's clear that the bioshock developers think this as well because they've completely changed things with bioshock infinite. That's the reason I'm most excited about this game for, to go from an underwater city to a city in the sky is a huge change.

I'm not complaining because it's not like Bioshock, I'm complaining because it's inferior to it in more ways than I'd want it to. So instead of making Bioshock 2 everything that Bioshock 1 was plus a whole bunch more, they kept very little of what made the first one so good and added new things that aren't exactly a step forward.

Bioshock Infinity is going to be completely different from what I've seen and read, but it's probably going to be good and improve upon the first 2 games although it's too early to tell.