Complete System Instability

Let's hope else I'm paying postage for two next day deliveries lol2.gif

Just need to ask if you tried reflashing your motherboard BIOS, as incorrect or corrupted BIOS has some of the same issues under full-load.

Just need to ask if you tried reflashing your motherboard BIOS, as incorrect or corrupted BIOS has some of the same issues under full-load.

Yup BIOS has been updated twice and the issue recurred. I'm sending the board off today or tomorrow, and the replacement should arrive by Wednesday, I'll see how it goes then :)

Edited by EuroFight

Yup BIOS has been updated twice and the issue recurred. I'm sending the board off today or tomorrow, and the replacement should arrive by Wednesday, I'll see how it goes then :)

+1, On RMA. I think you have done every possible test, setup, replacement.... On Wednesday you will have a new board and mostly all new hardware, New system should run like a scalded ape.

PS: Those HD7770's run sweet in CrosFire, there on sale now $149.99 :cheers:

+1, On RMA. I think you have done every possible test, setup, replacement.... On Wednesday you will have a new board and mostly all new hardware, New system should run like a scalded ape.

PS: Those HD7770's run sweet in CrosFire, there on sale now $149.99 :cheers:

Cheers for that bro :thumbsup:

I just bought the 7770 so I'm probably gonna hold out on buying a new one for now, but they are on sale for

Motherboard arrived today (and I was in to collect it woo.gif)

Only just got round to building it and got the rig running again, now for a 3GB update for BF3? sleep2.gif

While I'm here, I might as well say the differences I see between this board (rev 1.1) and my old board (rev 1.0)

- Firstly, the Northbridge Heatsink is different (I could tell it was very hot on my 1.0 board)

- Secondly, some screw-holes have moved dunno.gif

- Thirdly the power connectors are a different colour

- Fourthly I'm running out of differences...they're both blue boards...they have slots in them...they have the same socket...etc...

Update: Looking good so far, now random crashes or BSODs...

Edited by EuroFight

Update: Just got another CTD when loading Battlefield 3 dry.gif

Update II: I have not experienced another CTD, although the issue did not occur all the time, more extensive testing (gaming) is needed whistling.gif

Edited by EuroFight

Perfect AMD processors <3

Troublesome 3rd party motherboards </3

AMD WOO!

If you're still having problems what are the components you haven't replaced while having these problems :/ might be de cpu.. or hdd

Edited by DanTheGamer11